Eye Gel Cream
Dark circles can be caused by a number of factors, including dehydration, allergies, and lack of sleep.
Our super light milky gel is an effective but gentle formula that will help reduce puffiness, dark circles and fine lines and wrinkles.
• Caffeine works as a vasoconstrictor to reduce the size the blood vessels under the skin, and dehydrates skin cells to reduce the puffiness and inflammation associated with dark circles.
• Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a gentle derivitives of Vitamin C, to inhibit tyrosinase activity, stimulate cell renewal and collagen building.
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant which naturally occurs in the skin, and serves to help defend it against the visible effects of environmental damage. Glutathione is a tripeptide comprised of amino acids, and offers skin-restoring and brightening benefits when used in topical products
• Naicinamide is one of the most effective ingredients for treating wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. It is a powerful antioxidant, very effective in treating pigmentation, stimulates ceramides (the 'glue' that holds skin cells together), stimulate microcirculation in the dermis, and improves barrier integrity.
• Hyaluronic acid plumps and fills in fine lines and wrinkle whilst providing intense hydration to the delicate skin around your eyes. It also aids in tissue repair, holding together the skin's structural components (collagen and elastin).
• Green Tea Extract has potent anti-inflammatory properties and is a potent antioxidant when applied topically. Research indicates that epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), found in green tea, can prevent collagen breakdown and reduce UV damage to skin.
• Licorice Extract, White Mulberry Extract and Alpha Arbutin (Bearberry Extract) effectively lighten, brighten and even out darkness caused by hyper-pigmentation/ melasma. Kojic acid attacks the root of the pigmentation source by inhibiting the production of melanin.
• Vitamin E is not only a powerful Antioxidant, but it also thins the blood and prevents blood platelets from clumping by promoting blood circulation. Vitamin E is also used to treat wrinkles because it speeds up cell regeneration.
• Carrot Seed essential oil contains a large amount of antioxidants, vitamin C and Vitamin K. These components help to protect against stress, UV rays and pollution. Carotenoids have been found to enhance the body’s immune response to UV rays, which can decrease skin damage from UV exposure. Carrot Seed oil is healing and rejuvenates skin cells. Its ability to stimulate cell growth and repair damaged skin, lends to its use in the treatment of psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis.
• Essential Oils not only add a pleasant scent, but also provide further antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera, Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Niacinamide (B3), Mango Butter, ecocert emulsifier (Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate), Licorice Root, Organic Papaya extract, Organic Green Tea Extract, White Mulberry extract, Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Glutathione, D-panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Co Enzyme Q10 (Ubiquinol), Hyaluronic Acid, Caffeine Extract, Alpha Arbutin (Bearberry Extract), Carrot seed essential oil, Cucumber extract, Xanthum Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid.